ACCREDITATION TEAM FROM COMMUNITY HEALTH PRACTITIONERS REGISTRATION BOARD PAYS A COURTESY VISIT TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
by UNTH NEWS ONLINE
The Management of the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, has pledged its continued support to the training schools in the hospital, within the limit of the resources available to it. The Chief Medical Director, Prof. Obinna Onodugo made this known when he hosted the accreditation team from Community Health Practitioners Registration Board in his office.
Prof Onodugo who was represented by the former C(CMAC), Prof Val Ugwu expressed satisfaction with the visit, pointing out that accreditation exercises afford institutions the opportunity to look inward, and tackle material and human resources needed for effective services.
Earlier in his address, the leader of the team, Alhaji Kazurawa Abbas, told the CMD that they are in UNTH to carry out the statutory exercise aimed at ensuring that the hospital’s School of Community Health programme is up to date, in line with the standard of the Board.
He further thanked the Management for her hospitality and support.
Members of the team are Kazurawa Abbas, Dr Abdullahi Kankia, Musa Argungun, Bassey Essien, and Ugochukwu Nwachukwu.
The team, which was escorted by the Principal of the School, Dr Nelson Charles, later set out to carry out their assignment.
Our Lastest Posts
- DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY UNTH UNDERGO ACCREDITATION
- DISCLAIMER NOTICE! IMPERSONATION AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- ACCREDITATION TEAM FROM COMMUNITY HEALTH PRACTITIONERS REGISTRATION BOARD PAYS A COURTESY VISIT TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- COURTESY VISIT BY THE HEAD OF ICPC ENUGU ZONAL OFFICE TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- UNTH MEDICAL TEAM CELEBRATED FOR AN OUTSTANDING TREATMENT