Comrade! Have you washed your hands today?
Personal hygiene is underrated these days and that seems to affect health adversely.
Studies have shown that surfaces of personal effects like mobile phones, watches, etc easily have disease-causing bacteria on their surface.
Picture Gallery of the UNTH Foundation’s Inauguration Day
Picture Gallery of the UNTH Foundation’s Inauguration Day. This event happened on the 3rd of March with the aim of facilitating the growth and development of clinical infrastructure and other areas.
Celebrating our Women – International Women’s Day 2022 #BreakTheBias
Ideate a gender-equal world. A world free of bias, inappropriate mental representation and favoritism. A world where difference is valued and celebrated. A world that’s diverse, inclusive, and equitable.
Our Lastest Posts
- UNTH Management Trains Staff On Quality Improvement
- UNTH Commissions Ultra-modern Diagnostic Facilities In The Department Of Radiology
- The FG/WHO National New Vaccine Surveillance Team Visits UNTH Ituku -Ozalla
- World Continence Week Commemoration In UNTH
- A Media Gallery of the World Continence Week Commemoration In UNTH