RULES FOR THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA BY HOSPITAL STAFF
Hospital staff are required to use Social Media Platforms responsibly in line with the ethics of their professions, without breaching their code of conduct
MY PERSPECTIVE ON THE 2023 INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
International Women’s Day (IWD)is a global day celebrated annually on March 8 as a focal point in the Women’s rights movement bringing attention to issues such as gender equality, reproductive rights
Risk factors for developing coronary heart disease
Did you know that your fitness conditions, your lifestyle, and your age and family history can heighten your chance for coronary heart disease?
Comrade! Have you washed your hands today?
Personal hygiene is underrated these days and that seems to affect health adversely.
Studies have shown that surfaces of personal effects like mobile phones, watches, etc easily have disease-causing bacteria on their surface.
A Mother: Your First Friend, Your Best Friend, and your Forever Friend
Love and care are synonymous with mothers all over the world. Right from birth, a child easily succumbs to the mother’s compassion…
Our Lastest Posts
- DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY UNTH UNDERGO ACCREDITATION
- DISCLAIMER NOTICE! IMPERSONATION AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- ACCREDITATION TEAM FROM COMMUNITY HEALTH PRACTITIONERS REGISTRATION BOARD PAYS A COURTESY VISIT TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- COURTESY VISIT BY THE HEAD OF ICPC ENUGU ZONAL OFFICE TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- UNTH MEDICAL TEAM CELEBRATED FOR AN OUTSTANDING TREATMENT