Digital Skill-up 1.0
On the 21st of May, the ICT team of the 2022 intern pharmacists of the UNTH organized a digital Skill-up program. The program was aimed at educating healthcare professionals on the relevance of technology and innovation in the world today and also equipping them with some vital hands-on skills.
The program started with a welcome address by the Pharmacy, Head of Department, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku-Ozalla, Pharm. Dr. (Mrs) Ngozi Ironkwe.
Some of the key topics discussed were:
-Understanding the digital world and exploring 40 plus in-demand digital skills,
-How to set up a projector,
-Working with emails and google forms,
-Navigating through zoom and Google meet interface etc.
There was also an interactive session, where the resource persons: Max Oti Favour, Uyor Miracle, Miss Somtochukwu Mbamalu, Mr. Nwauzor Chukwubuka, and Sylvester Amaechi, all affiliated with diverse technological skills responded to questions from the audience as relates to their field.
The event turned out to be a huge success!!!
Here are the beautiful memories that were made during the event.
Our Lastest Posts
- SISTERS FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL DONATES HOSPITAL APPARATUS TO UNTH
- UNTH Management Trains Staff On Quality Improvement
- UNTH Commissions Ultra-modern Diagnostic Facilities In The Department Of Radiology
- The FG/WHO National New Vaccine Surveillance Team Visits UNTH Ituku -Ozalla
- World Continence Week Commemoration In UNTH