NOTICE OF AN UNIDENTIFIED PATIENT IN UNTH,
The male adolescent patient in the picture below was picked up in an “unconscious state” by men of Nigeria Police on the 19th of November, 2022, around Trans-Ekulu Bridge, and brought, to the Accident and Emergency Department of the hospital.
The patient who sustained injuries, apparently from a road traffic accident, by a “hit and run” driver has been on treatment in the hospital since.
The hospital management is by this notice, pleading with anyone with useful information on how to identify and reunite him with his relatives, to please contact the Public Relations Unit of the hospital with the contact below.
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICE
MR BONIFACE UCHELUE
Our Lastest Posts
- REAPPOINTMENT OF PROF. OBINNA D. ONODUGO FOR SECOND TERM AS CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU/OZALLA, ENUGU
- RULES FOR THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA BY HOSPITAL STAFF
- MY PERSPECTIVE ON THE 2023 INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- Professor Emmanuel Rapuluchukwu, the Pioneer Director of the UNTH Oncology Center assumes the leadership of the West African College of Surgeons (WACS)
- PUBLIC RELATIONS UNIT EMBARKS ON SENSITIZATION OF STAFF ON THE USE OF UNTH E-WALLET
Contact Us Today!
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu
(+234) 803 345 8010