REAPPOINTMENT OF PROF. OBINNA D. ONODUGO FOR SECOND TERM AS CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU/OZALLA, ENUGU
This is to inform the general public, that the President and Commander in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, has approved the re-appointment of Prof. Obinna D. Onodugo as the Chief Medical Director for another four (4) year tenure with effect from 13th May, 2023, as the Chief Medical Director, UNTH, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu.
This followed the recommendation of the UNTH Board and Federal Ministry of Health after an assessment of his initial four-year tenure. While congratulating the Chief Medical Director, the Honourable Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire urged him to consolidate on the laudable achievements he recorded in his first tenure in order to Justify the confidence reposed on him by the government.
Members of the public are enjoined to give the Chief Medical Director the usual cooperation and support.
Uchelue Boniface E.
Public Relations Office.
Our Lastest Posts
- DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY UNTH UNDERGO ACCREDITATION
- DISCLAIMER NOTICE! IMPERSONATION AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- ACCREDITATION TEAM FROM COMMUNITY HEALTH PRACTITIONERS REGISTRATION BOARD PAYS A COURTESY VISIT TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- COURTESY VISIT BY THE HEAD OF ICPC ENUGU ZONAL OFFICE TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- UNTH MEDICAL TEAM CELEBRATED FOR AN OUTSTANDING TREATMENT