HIV/AIDS: Oh! Now We Think It’s No Longer A Threat.
Nowadays, it seems like everyone swept the fear of one of the most dangerous epidemics under the carpet.
One in four people living with HIV doesn’t know that they have HIV.
DIABETES: COMMONEST ENDOCRINE DISORDER IN THE WORLD
According to Dr. Nwatu, Diabetes in simple terms is a medical condition where a person has high sugar or high blood glucose in the bloodstream.
Our Lastest Posts
- DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY UNTH UNDERGO ACCREDITATION
- DISCLAIMER NOTICE! IMPERSONATION AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- ACCREDITATION TEAM FROM COMMUNITY HEALTH PRACTITIONERS REGISTRATION BOARD PAYS A COURTESY VISIT TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- COURTESY VISIT BY THE HEAD OF ICPC ENUGU ZONAL OFFICE TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- UNTH MEDICAL TEAM CELEBRATED FOR AN OUTSTANDING TREATMENT