World Continence Week Commemoration In UNTH
World Continence Week is a week set aside across the globe to raise awareness on Continence and improve knowledge of Continence.
A Media Gallery of the World Continence Week Commemoration In UNTH
A Media Gallery containing all the wonderful memories that were made during the World Continence Week Commemoration in UNTH
Our Lastest Posts
- REAPPOINTMENT OF PROF. OBINNA D. ONODUGO FOR SECOND TERM AS CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU/OZALLA, ENUGU
- RULES FOR THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA BY HOSPITAL STAFF
- MY PERSPECTIVE ON THE 2023 INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- Professor Emmanuel Rapuluchukwu, the Pioneer Director of the UNTH Oncology Center assumes the leadership of the West African College of Surgeons (WACS)
- PUBLIC RELATIONS UNIT EMBARKS ON SENSITIZATION OF STAFF ON THE USE OF UNTH E-WALLET
Contact Us Today!
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu
(+234) 803 345 8010