UNTH FOUNDATION DONATES WASTE BINS TO UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU/OZALLA, ENUGU
By: Nnogwarim Chidiebere
PR UNIT, UNTH.
The UNTH Foundation recently donated 21 waste bins and other environmental sanitation accessories to University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu.
The Chief Medical Director, Prof. Obinna Onodugo, who represented the Foundation Chairman, His Excellency, Barr. Sullivan Chime, CON, during the presentation of the sanitation equipment said that the Foundation is keen on the cleanliness of the hospital. He encouraged staff and patients to imbibe the habit of cleanliness to ensure a healthy lifestyle.
Highlights of the occasion include an intensive cleaning exercise in the hospital that featured the full participation of the CMD, Prof Onodugo, Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, Prof. Val Ugwu, other top Management staff, Secretory to UNTH Foundation, Mr. Cyril Keleze, some Heads of Department and staff of the hospital.
In an interview with UNTH News, Head, Department of Environmental, Mrs, Gloria Okonkwo thanked the Management of UNTH Foundation and UNTH for the collaborative initiative to keep UNTH clean. She further said that the waste bins will be mounted in strategic locations to aid members of the hospital community in proper waste disposals.
The Foundation also gave out protective wears during the cleaning exercise.
Our Lastest Posts
- DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY UNTH UNDERGO ACCREDITATION
- DISCLAIMER NOTICE! IMPERSONATION AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- ACCREDITATION TEAM FROM COMMUNITY HEALTH PRACTITIONERS REGISTRATION BOARD PAYS A COURTESY VISIT TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- COURTESY VISIT BY THE HEAD OF ICPC ENUGU ZONAL OFFICE TO THE UNTH MANAGEMENT
- UNTH MEDICAL TEAM CELEBRATED FOR AN OUTSTANDING TREATMENT