Comrade! Have you washed your hands today?
Personal hygiene is underrated these days and that seems to affect health adversely.
Studies have shown that surfaces of personal effects like mobile phones, watches, etc easily have disease-causing bacteria on their surface.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH PROVIDES FREE MEDICARE TO UNTH HOST COMMUNITIES
The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, has organized a two day medical outreach to the hospital’s host communities in Ituku and Ozalla to provide free medicare to ailing indigenes among them.
Our Lastest Posts
- UNTH Management Trains Staff On Quality Improvement
- UNTH Commissions Ultra-modern Diagnostic Facilities In The Department Of Radiology
- The FG/WHO National New Vaccine Surveillance Team Visits UNTH Ituku -Ozalla
- World Continence Week Commemoration In UNTH
- A Media Gallery of the World Continence Week Commemoration In UNTH