Welcome to the web page of the Department of Restorative Dentistry, Clinical Dental Services, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH). The page offers a window into the activities of the department, where restorative practice is driven by the need to address challenges faced as part of an individual’s total health care.
The Department, headed by Prof Christopher I Udoye, is one arm out of the five Clinical Dental Services, charged with the responsibility of rendering quality care in keeping with national and international professional standards.
We share in the vision and mission statements of the New UNTH, and all members of staff work conscientiously to attain the statements.
Our vision is to exceed our patient’s expectations in every way possible by providing competitive Restorative Dental care complemented by the finest service without exception
Our mission is to offer to our patients the finest Restorative Dental care and provide exceptional, prompt customer service. We will rely on proven effective treatments and evidence based protocols, and use high quality dental materials which will allow our patients to enjoy safe and long-lasting care.
- Removable Partial and Full Denture Prostheses
- Fixed Partial Denture Prosthodontics.
- Prof Christopher I Udoye (Head of Department)
- Dr Linda Oge Okoye
- Dr Okoli Chigozie (Senior Registrar)
- Dr Nwamba Njideka (Senior Registrar)
- Dr Egbonwonwu Felix (Senior Registrar)
- Dr Amara Obi (Registrar)
- Dr Iwuchukwu Afam (Registrar)
- Dr Iwuoha (Registrar)
DENTAL SURGERY ASSISTANTS
- Aladesote Eunice (Dental Nurse)
- Ogundele Grace (Dental Surgery Technician)
- Nwadike Austina (Admin Officer II
- Ahiaukwu Cordelia (Confidential Secretary I)
- Ugwu Helen (Chief Clerical Officer)
- Onyiba Juliet (Senior Warden/Admin).