ACTIVITIES OF THE TENDERS UNIT
The Tenders Unit is an arm of the Director of Administration’s office. It carries out competitive tendering processes in accordance with Due Process Guidelines as contained in the Public Procurement Act 2007, Procurement Procedure Manual 2008 and relevant Circulars from Bureau of Public Procurement.
The unit is compliant with the Federal Government’s policy on the framework for administering contracts
ADVERTISEMENT FOR TENDERS
Required items are advertised before procurement and the need for these items are as identified by user departments. Each need is scrutinized and confirmed by the Procurement Planning Committee before recommendation to the Tenders Board. The Tenders Board usually satisfies itself with such recommendation before approval/award.
LIST OF STAFF OF THE TENDERS UNIT
- Okafor J.C. (Mrs) Deputy Director/Head,Tenders 08037430677
- Orah C.N. (Miss) Asst. Chief Admin Officer 08038277892
- Udu Jane A. (Mrs) Senior Admin. Officer 08052425644
- Ononye Juliet (Mrs) Senior Admin. Officer 08039364420
- Oguamalam Humphrey Chief Executive Officer 08056144285
- Igboejesi Theresa .I. (Mrs) Confidential Secretary II 08036659550
- Ajoiyi Obiageli Data Processing Officer 08036716260
- Nwosu Gertrude Ngozi (Mrs) Chief Typist 08024090996
- Omeje Ignatius (Mr) Chief Typist 08068458028
- Ezeaku Chigozie .L. (Mrs) Typist II 08063387512
- Ngene Ebenezer (Mr) Senior Clerical Officer 08032419724
- Ajagu Uchechi (Mrs) Senior Clerical Officer 08136366102
- Okonkwo Christiana (Mrs) Senior Clerical Officer 07034196537
- Onyeabor Stella (Mrs) Clerical Officer 07081193113
- Ebelide Marcel (Mr) Head Porter 08036355642
- Omenlimgbuluagu Josephine (Mrs) Senior Health Attendant 08136965463
- Onyekwere Ngozi (Mrs) Senior Health Attendant 08033028561
The Unit is striving to improve on the contract administration procedure in line with due process regulations and the Servicom Charter.