Dear Clinical HOD/HOU,
We are happy to announce that University of Nigeria Medical Alumni Association have provided subscription to UpToDate E-library for the staff and students of the College of Medicine and the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital as well.
UpToDate provides current and evidence-based information for clinicians and other health professionals at the point of care.
The initial subscription for one year, paid in full is running already. Attached PDF file below is a simple guide on how to create your login details/register using the University/College internet service (IP). Kindly encourage every member of staff to take advantage of this rich resource to keep abreast of latest developments in their respective medically inclined fields.
In order to access the E-Library, all that is required is:
1. Create a login detail for yourself by registering on the UpToDate platform but you have to be connected to College Wi-Fi network to do this first-time registration.
2. After that, you can continue with your own network at any location to explore the rich contents of this E-Library.
3. To do that first time registration with the College Wi-Fi network, kindly reach out to Prof C. Eke
For further assistance or enquiry – Kindly reach out to Prof C Eke on 08030504785 or Pamela Ukeoma on 07033548032
Prof Chris Eke
UpToDate E-Library Coordinator, UNTH.
Our Lastest Posts
- UNTH SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY CAPPING (matriculation): NEW STUDENTS RELISH EXPERIENCE
- NEW C(MAC) APPOINTED FOR UNTH
- Prof Dim Cyril hands over to Dr. Ikenna Nnabugwu as the new Director of Post Graduate Studies , College of Medicine
- Important Notice
- Breaking!! News!! Dr (Mrs) Loretta Uchenna Ozoemena Takes Over as The Ag Director of Administration, UNTH, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu.